Home » News » Public Safety
Tanker rear-ends SUV in crash on I-93 South in Salem
No one was injured in the 6:40 a.m. crash.
State police said the SUV, operated by Bok Kim, 57, of Windham, was rear-ended by a tanker operated by Dany Brassard, 44, of Quebec, Canada.
Brassard was inattentive and following too closely so when the SUV slowed down, his truck rear-ended it, a state police news release said.
Speed and alcohol do not appear to be factors in the crash.
Both vehicles were towed from the scene. About 50 feet of steel guardrail was damaged.
The crash is under investigation by Trooper Natalie Glisson of Troop B in Bedford.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Updated: Car may have started itself, crashes, burns at Manchester Home Depot - 5
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- Answers sought after bomb squad leaves Fitzwilliam - 0
- Nottingham man injured in wagon accident suing Hampton Falls orchard - 1
- Lightning strikes Manchester home, sparks fire - 0
- Asphalt truck overturns in Jaffrey - 0
- Police to educate Manchester motorists on distracted driving - 7
- Bird's nest may have caused house fire in Hudson - 1
- New Ipswich man burned in garage fire, flown to Boston - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 2
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 0
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- Nurse said Exeter Hospital is making her a ‘scapegoat’ in hepatitis case - 0
- Derry council defends officials' purchases - 0
- Nashua librarian reports E-books flying off virtual shelves - 0
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands