"BON JOVI Because We Can – The Tour" makes its way to Gillette Stadium in Foxboro, MA on Saturday, July 20th. The Tour will hit arenas and stadiums across the globe in anticipation of Bon Jovi's newest album, What About Now. The new album's first hit single, "Because We Can," was the biggest single launch in the iTunes era of the band's storied career, hitting the iTunes Top 5 in 24 countries and reaching #1 in 12 countries.
Saturday, July 20, 2013
Tickets On Sale Friday, Feb. 15 at 10am.
- Visitors are only allowed to enter once a day. Additional entries will be disqualified.
- Each complete entry is put into a drawing to win a pair (2) of tickets.
- One winner will be chosen on July 12, 2013.
- You need not be present to win. The winner will be notified via email.
- NewHampshire.com is not responsible for lost, late, damaged, incomplete, illegible, or misdirected form submissions.
- No facsimiles, photocopies or mechanically reproduced entries allowed. Must be 18 years of age or older to enter.
- No purchase necessary to enter. Employees, agents and families of Union Leader Corporation and affiliated subsidiaries are not eligible.
- Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law. All taxes on prizes are the responsibility of winner. Winners agree to sign an affidavit and any state, federal or other tax documentation that may be required at contest completion.