Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
Police search for man in NH, Vt., car thefts
Police said a 2004 Jeep Liberty was reported stolen at the Top of the Hill store in Dalton Wednesday afternoon. At the same time, a 1998 Jeep Cherokee left at the store was reported stolen earlier Wednesday in St. Johnsbury, Vt.
At 6:10 p.m., another person reported their 2002 Jeep Cherokee stolen while at the Jiffy Mart store in Lancaster. The Jeep Liberty stolen in Dalton was left at the store.
Police described the man suspected of the thefts as white, 5 feet, 11 inches tall, about 200 pounds with a stocky build, dark hair and a beard. He was wearing jeans, a light-colored T-shirt with the words "Tractor Supply" on it and a dark knit cap with a lighter band.
Anyone with information about the thefts is asked to call police at 223-8477.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Judge orders fired Manchester officer back to jail to finish sentence - 4
- Claremont police dispatcher charged with sex assault and incest, placed on leave - 0
- Speeding stop leads to drug and alcohol charges in Hollis - 0
- Portsmouth teen accused in DWI crash waives hearing - 0
- Derry man faces child sex abuse images possession charges - 0
- Man arrested after two-state pursuit facing more charges - 0
- NH man sought in connection with Maine murder arrested on unrelated charges - 0
- Man accused of burglarizing state police barracks garage claims his rights were violated - 0
- Marriott's parents to face killer at his sentencing next month - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Allen Lessels on Motor Sports: Youngsters eye NHMS - 0
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: Manchester's bike culture shifts into high gear - 0
- Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing? - 1
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Red Sox makeover underway - 1
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: MacDonald has NHMS track experience - 0
- Drew Cline: Scott Brown plans to win over NH one handshake at a time - 8
- Anthony M. Kay - 0
- Walsh paces Sweeney Post past Laconia - 0
- Late rally lifts Red Sox past White Sox - 0
132-mph street racers blow by trooper in Nashua, one of two arrested; motorcyclist arrested on I-93 doing 107 mph
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Mount Washington College to close 2 campuses
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax
Sentence fragment: Coco's cuckoo release
Ayotte calls again for FCC reform
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917