June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Police search for man in NH, Vt., car thefts
Police said a 2004 Jeep Liberty was reported stolen at the Top of the Hill store in Dalton Wednesday afternoon. At the same time, a 1998 Jeep Cherokee left at the store was reported stolen earlier Wednesday in St. Johnsbury, Vt.
At 6:10 p.m., another person reported their 2002 Jeep Cherokee stolen while at the Jiffy Mart store in Lancaster. The Jeep Liberty stolen in Dalton was left at the store.
Police described the man suspected of the thefts as white, 5 feet, 11 inches tall, about 200 pounds with a stocky build, dark hair and a beard. He was wearing jeans, a light-colored T-shirt with the words "Tractor Supply" on it and a dark knit cap with a lighter band.
Anyone with information about the thefts is asked to call police at 223-8477.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police investigate cause of injuries to Seabrook family - 0
- Kingston man sentenced for sexually assaulting boy - 0
- Lancaster man, 24, indicted in alleged fight with police - 0
- Rochester woman arrested for alleged underage party - 0
- Jailed Danville man convicted for impersonating public defender - 0
- Nashua neighborhood shaken by elderly couple's murder - 0
- NH man killed ex-wife's husband, self, Vermont police say - 0
- Recent 'Fugitive of the Week' Michelle Smith captured in Nashua - 1
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Road to Recovery helps America's heroes - 0
- Valenti Modified Series back at it - 0
- Seabrook scores in OT to give Blackhawks win, series tie - 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 23
- Hellickson, Rays handcuff Red Sox - 0
- Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air - 0
- Fisher Cats drop second straight - 0
- Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez - 0
- New Hampshire Religion News in Brief - 0
Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air
Tax credit math: Who owns your money?
Drones and privacy: Debate just taking off
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424