Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Police search for man in NH, Vt., car thefts
Police said a 2004 Jeep Liberty was reported stolen at the Top of the Hill store in Dalton Wednesday afternoon. At the same time, a 1998 Jeep Cherokee left at the store was reported stolen earlier Wednesday in St. Johnsbury, Vt.
At 6:10 p.m., another person reported their 2002 Jeep Cherokee stolen while at the Jiffy Mart store in Lancaster. The Jeep Liberty stolen in Dalton was left at the store.
Police described the man suspected of the thefts as white, 5 feet, 11 inches tall, about 200 pounds with a stocky build, dark hair and a beard. He was wearing jeans, a light-colored T-shirt with the words "Tractor Supply" on it and a dark knit cap with a lighter band.
Anyone with information about the thefts is asked to call police at 223-8477.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- Rochester shooting investigated - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester man suffers head injury trying to break up fight - 0
- Former Derry Town Administrator John Anderson asks judge to dismiss charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
- Sen. Ayotte vows to fight on after her military sex assault bill passes - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus
Dover man found not guilty of sex assault but convicted of drugging three women in Portsmouth