Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Police search for man in NH, Vt., car thefts
Police said a 2004 Jeep Liberty was reported stolen at the Top of the Hill store in Dalton Wednesday afternoon. At the same time, a 1998 Jeep Cherokee left at the store was reported stolen earlier Wednesday in St. Johnsbury, Vt.
At 6:10 p.m., another person reported their 2002 Jeep Cherokee stolen while at the Jiffy Mart store in Lancaster. The Jeep Liberty stolen in Dalton was left at the store.
Police described the man suspected of the thefts as white, 5 feet, 11 inches tall, about 200 pounds with a stocky build, dark hair and a beard. He was wearing jeans, a light-colored T-shirt with the words "Tractor Supply" on it and a dark knit cap with a lighter band.
Anyone with information about the thefts is asked to call police at 223-8477.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive in Manchester shooting, stabbing cases caught by Marshals, police - 0
- Hampton Falls standoff suspect linked to burglaries, fake-cop ploy - 0
- Woman charged in fatal Hampton crash wants blood-test thrown out of court - 1
- Home confinement rejected for ex-Derry town employee - 1
- Manchester man arrested for aggravated drunk driving - 0
- Manchester Crime Watch: Fugitive in shooting, stabbing cases brought to court - 0
- Homeless man faces DWI charges in Dover - 0
- Amherst couple charged in sale of lost wedding ring - 0
- Donation jar thief said to be Bay State man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Boston Red Sox hammer Jays for seven runs in 11th, win 11-7 - 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
- KSC field hockey first in coaches poll - 0
- New England Patriots guard Mankins traded to Tampa for TE Wright - 1
- NH Fisher Cat Lee still striving for making it to the major leagues - 0
- Former city restaurateur gets jail sentence for sex assault - 0
- New Manchester school district standards to give teachers more leeway - 1
Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917