Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
California authorities positively identify remains of fugitive ex-cop Dorner
The remains, which were charred beyond recognition, were conclusively determined by the San Bernardino coroner to belong to Christopher Dorner, who led Southern California police on a massive manhunt before he died on Tuesday after a shootout with authorities, the San Bernardino Sheriff's Department said.
Dorner, a former U.S. Navy lieutenant who was fired by the Los Angeles Police Department in 2008, was accused of killing four people, including a sheriff's deputy shot during his standoff on Tuesday in the San Bernardino Mountains.
The search for Dorner was described by authorities as the most extensive manhunt ever in Southern California.
An angry manifesto posted last week on Dorner's Facebook page claimed he had been wrongly terminated from the LAPD and vowed to seek revenge by unleashing "unconventional and asymmetrical warfare" on police officers and their families.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Keene robbery victim was targeted through online dating site - 0
- Keene police investigating attempted robbery at grocery store - 0
- Man, woman charged in 3 Kensington burglaries - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 0
- UPDATE: Convicted sex offender turns himself in - 0
- UPDATE: 3 teens taken into custody for Laconia boys and girls club damage - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 1
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- Anderson lewdness trial is delayed - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua teacher contract ratified - 0
- College roundup: Local men's teams go 3-0 for the night - 0
- Girls basketball: Derryfield, Bow girls' teams win - 0
- Hollis teen mourned after fatal crash on turnpike - 1
- Progress reported in Pinkerton-Hooksett high school deal - 1
- LGC subsidiary accused of violating its own bylaws - 0
- Turkey Bowl brawl: Central players suspended, no discipline for Trinity team - 5
- John Stark's 'We the People' gears up for civics competition - 0
- PSNH on defense over scrubber cost 'escalation' - 3
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424