Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
California authorities positively identify remains of fugitive ex-cop Dorner
The remains, which were charred beyond recognition, were conclusively determined by the San Bernardino coroner to belong to Christopher Dorner, who led Southern California police on a massive manhunt before he died on Tuesday after a shootout with authorities, the San Bernardino Sheriff's Department said.
Dorner, a former U.S. Navy lieutenant who was fired by the Los Angeles Police Department in 2008, was accused of killing four people, including a sheriff's deputy shot during his standoff on Tuesday in the San Bernardino Mountains.
The search for Dorner was described by authorities as the most extensive manhunt ever in Southern California.
An angry manifesto posted last week on Dorner's Facebook page claimed he had been wrongly terminated from the LAPD and vowed to seek revenge by unleashing "unconventional and asymmetrical warfare" on police officers and their families.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Keene police release riot images, seek help with identification - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Meat cleaver has key role in threats, assault case - 0
- Mass. man charged with robbing Tobacco Junction store in Pelham - 0
- Lancaster man facing more charges in death of neighbor - 0
- Sources say Abigail Hernandez's kidnapper may be indicted Wednesday - 0
- K9 team heads to Pennsylvania to assist in accused cop-killer search - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief indicted on theft charge - 0
- Couple facing charges for 2 Portsmouth robberies - 0
- Nashua caretaker wants evidence suppressed in sexual assault case - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon to care for any potential NH Ebola patients, state announces - 0
- Salem mall renovations on target - 0
- Another View -- John H. Sununu: Voters, pick a governor who is serious about the Pledge - 3
- Team Obama: Faking right, voting left - 13
- Charles Arlinghaus: This government 'investment' is a bad idea - 2
- Preventing riots: What should Keene do? - 2
- Manchester mayor asks aldermen to hold abandonded property owners accountable - 0
- Residents given Londonderry playing field priority - 0
- NH has 1,300 guardrail ends targeted in federal safety suit - 1
Locked in a dead heat, Shaheen, Brown spar
NH's back-road rest areas fading away
Team Obama: Faking right, voting left
Keene riots a focus of gubernatorial debate
Fixing Obamacare: Shaheen offers no way out
Health costs up for Manchester
Preventing riots: What should Keene do?
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483