May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
California authorities positively identify remains of fugitive ex-cop Dorner
The remains, which were charred beyond recognition, were conclusively determined by the San Bernardino coroner to belong to Christopher Dorner, who led Southern California police on a massive manhunt before he died on Tuesday after a shootout with authorities, the San Bernardino Sheriff's Department said.
Dorner, a former U.S. Navy lieutenant who was fired by the Los Angeles Police Department in 2008, was accused of killing four people, including a sheriff's deputy shot during his standoff on Tuesday in the San Bernardino Mountains.
The search for Dorner was described by authorities as the most extensive manhunt ever in Southern California.
An angry manifesto posted last week on Dorner's Facebook page claimed he had been wrongly terminated from the LAPD and vowed to seek revenge by unleashing "unconventional and asymmetrical warfare" on police officers and their families.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 6
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 65 mph OK for E-ZPass drivers with opening of new lanes at Hooksett toll plaza - 0
- Updated: NH Senate kills House-passed gas, tobacco tax hikes - 0
- Senate Finance Committee rejects Medicaid expansion - 9
- Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown - 0
- Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win - 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 29
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 1
License revocations for DWI announced
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424