Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
California authorities positively identify remains of fugitive ex-cop Dorner
The remains, which were charred beyond recognition, were conclusively determined by the San Bernardino coroner to belong to Christopher Dorner, who led Southern California police on a massive manhunt before he died on Tuesday after a shootout with authorities, the San Bernardino Sheriff's Department said.
Dorner, a former U.S. Navy lieutenant who was fired by the Los Angeles Police Department in 2008, was accused of killing four people, including a sheriff's deputy shot during his standoff on Tuesday in the San Bernardino Mountains.
The search for Dorner was described by authorities as the most extensive manhunt ever in Southern California.
An angry manifesto posted last week on Dorner's Facebook page claimed he had been wrongly terminated from the LAPD and vowed to seek revenge by unleashing "unconventional and asymmetrical warfare" on police officers and their families.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police: Salem man used car keys to stab officer in hand - 0
- Manchester muffler shop burglarized - 0
- Armed man arrested after Manchester convenience store robbery - 0
- Store cashier in Littleton refuses to give up the cash to robber - 0
- Convicted drug dealer arrested in Nashua on more drug charges - 0
- Former Plaistow finance director charged with theft - 0
- Police: Laconia man threatened harm to toddler - 0
- Manchester man tells judge pills aren’t his - 0
- Hannaford parking lot encounter involved a shotgun - 38
READER COMMENTS: 6
- UPDATE: Portsmouth woman, 60, identified after her body is found in creek - 0
- N.Y. man charged with reckless conduct after accidental shooting in Nashua - 0
- Cases against Keene 'Robin Hooders' dismissed by judge - 2
- Boy, 12, struck in Newton remains hospitalized - 0
- State revenue under projections for November - 0
- UPDATE: Dover toll plaza appears undamaged after Tuesday crash - 2
- Hooksett officer struck by motorist - 2
- UPDATE: Thornton woman dies after being struck by car in Campton - 0
- Sen. Ayotte pushes for bigger broadband bang for buck - 0
UPDATE: Could be 'months' before deciding on charges in crash involving Dover city councilor
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
Boy wounded by bullet was to be released
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424