Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Manchester man arrested in home invasion
Brandon Ross, 22, of 383 Concord St., was arrested at 12:45 a.m. Thursday at a Rimmon Street address.
Ross and an unknown companion went to the 471 Beech St. residence of an acquaintance about 1 p.m. on Jan. 18. Police said Ross pointed a gun at the resident when he answered the door.
He is accused of holding the gun on the victim and two of his friends, while his unknown companion gathered up a Playstation 3, Xbox and an iPod, placing them all in a backpack.
They fled the apartment with the items, along with several hundred dollars in cash.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Was a crime committed? Nashua police are not certain - 0
- Man arrested in Nashua market robbery - 0
- Fugitive of the week arrested in Maine - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- UPDATED: Rochester man shot multiple times as police attempted arrest - 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- No dice: House kills casino gambling bill - 0
- Poetry Out Loud championship rescheduled due to storm - 0
- Portsmouth buildings evacuated for reported gas leak - 0
- Mass. man dies in Chesterfield crash - 0
- Manchester collision results in pedestrian's death - 0
- SCORE workshop offers social media tips - 0
- Sens. Shaheen, Ayotte slam latest push for online sales tax - 4
- Bedford girls basketball team spreads the scoring wealth - 0
- New Hampshire high school athletes on the run (and jumping) in NYC - 0
SCORE workshop offers social media tips
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal