May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Manchester man arrested in home invasion
Brandon Ross, 22, of 383 Concord St., was arrested at 12:45 a.m. Thursday at a Rimmon Street address.
Ross and an unknown companion went to the 471 Beech St. residence of an acquaintance about 1 p.m. on Jan. 18. Police said Ross pointed a gun at the resident when he answered the door.
He is accused of holding the gun on the victim and two of his friends, while his unknown companion gathered up a Playstation 3, Xbox and an iPod, placing them all in a backpack.
They fled the apartment with the items, along with several hundred dollars in cash.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 3
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 9
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 1
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 0
- Last-minute lobbying frantic as House prepares for casino vote - 1
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 5
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 1
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 11
- White Sox lefty Quintana shuts down Red Sox - 0
- Manchester mayor to oversee economic development office - 1
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 21 - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424