May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Manchester man arrested in home invasion
Brandon Ross, 22, of 383 Concord St., was arrested at 12:45 a.m. Thursday at a Rimmon Street address.
Ross and an unknown companion went to the 471 Beech St. residence of an acquaintance about 1 p.m. on Jan. 18. Police said Ross pointed a gun at the resident when he answered the door.
He is accused of holding the gun on the victim and two of his friends, while his unknown companion gathered up a Playstation 3, Xbox and an iPod, placing them all in a backpack.
They fled the apartment with the items, along with several hundred dollars in cash.
READER COMMENTS: 5
- 43 killers on lifetime parole - but where? - 6
- Portsmouth driver distracted by Facebook hits utility pole - 10
- Robber escapes with drugs from Keene CVS - 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 1
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 3
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 26
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Two sustained minor injuries in Rochester crash Sunday - 0
- Boat crash in Tuftonboro investigated - 0
- Manchester alderman urges review of police phone use - 12
- Updated: Man fatally shot on Manchester street; neighbors shocked - 0
- Nashua mayor to recommend Bennett for corporation counsel - 0
- Claremont group disputes incinerator plant's permit - 0
- Goffstown artisan gives new face to Wolfeboro tower - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Kiwanis and the kids - 0
- Town may have to fix grave error - 2
Town may have to fix grave error
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424