May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Manchester man arrested in home invasion
Brandon Ross, 22, of 383 Concord St., was arrested at 12:45 a.m. Thursday at a Rimmon Street address.
Ross and an unknown companion went to the 471 Beech St. residence of an acquaintance about 1 p.m. on Jan. 18. Police said Ross pointed a gun at the resident when he answered the door.
He is accused of holding the gun on the victim and two of his friends, while his unknown companion gathered up a Playstation 3, Xbox and an iPod, placing them all in a backpack.
They fled the apartment with the items, along with several hundred dollars in cash.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 0
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 3
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 26
- Not-guilty plea expected in death at Danville chief's home - 24
- Police say woman was assaulted for hours - 5
- Inmate will let judge decide fraud ID case - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win - 0
- College Baseball: Ravens outlast Penmen in 13 to survive another day - 0
- Three Fisher Cat hurlers combine to pitch shutout - 0
- Lakes Region, Great Bay CC hold commencement ceremonies - 0
- UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice' - 0
- Berlin man dies while kayaking - 0
- Man seriously hurt in North Country crash of 1967 Porsche - 0
- Stonyfield founder tells FPU grads to ask, 'Why not?' - 0
- NH troopers help Boston victims - 0
Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win
UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice'
Lebanon College graduates 19
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424