Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Police charge Nashua couple after mishap making methamphetamine
Originally, police went to the couple's apartment on Jan. 15 after a 911 call for an ambulance for a man suffering from burns to his body. Raymond Champagne was burned while trying to manufacture or cook methamphetamine using a "one pot" method, police said.
Investigators obtained a warrant and searched the apartment, which then was condemned by housing code enforcement inspectors.
Manufacturing methamphetamine is punishable by up to 30 years in prison and a fine of not more than $500,000 or both.
Prohibited conduct is punishable up to five years in prison with a fine of not more than $10,000 or both per count.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
- Two Keene men charged with burglary and assault - 0
- Shooting victim's spouse's car being searched - 0
- Altercation leads to suspect fleeing, threatening police - 0
- Crash ends high-speed chase in Lyndeborough - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- High speed chase ends in crash in Lyndeborough - 2
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 3
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton community excited about relationship with Google - 0
- OKC outguns Bonner, Spurs - 0
- Schaller sent back to minors - 0
- Mount Sunapee plan opponents want more hearings - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Circut Court Judge refuses to recuse himself from hearings - 0
- Pipeline push gets a second wind - 0
- Newbies welcome on NH slopes - 0
- Adding firefighters debated as curb to overtime - 0
Murder suspect fit for trial?
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Pipeline push gets a second wind
Schaller sent back to minors
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483