Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Police charge Nashua couple after mishap making methamphetamine
Originally, police went to the couple's apartment on Jan. 15 after a 911 call for an ambulance for a man suffering from burns to his body. Raymond Champagne was burned while trying to manufacture or cook methamphetamine using a "one pot" method, police said.
Investigators obtained a warrant and searched the apartment, which then was condemned by housing code enforcement inspectors.
Manufacturing methamphetamine is punishable by up to 30 years in prison and a fine of not more than $500,000 or both.
Prohibited conduct is punishable up to five years in prison with a fine of not more than $10,000 or both per count.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- DWI License Revocations - 0
- Man faces charges in Rochester and Somersworth - 0
- Manchester chief turns to community to help fight gangs - 11
- City man arrested in shooting incident - 0
- Teen, 19, stabbed in Concord; man charged in Rochester choking - 0
- Grieving Epping mother continues lonely vigil for son - 0
- Gunshots reported in Manchester - 0
- Wal-Mart thief sought in Hudson - 0
- Teen stabbed in White Park in Concord early Saturday - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Maine man hurt in ATV accident in northern NH - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene In Manchester: Tracking street crime is her game - 0
- Shaheen's record: On insurance, it is dismal - 7
- On Baseball: NH's Anderson glad to be back - 0
- Republican congressional candidate Lambert says he'd serve only 3 terms - 1
- Joe McQuaid's Publisher's Notebook: The grandson also rises - 1
- Anti-SUV flop: Americans love utility - 4
- You Turn, NH -- Suellen Griffin: There is first aid for mental health, too, and it works - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: Beware of naysayers - 0
DWI License Revocations
Market Basket shelves growing bare
Shaheen's record: On insurance, it is dismal
Anti-SUV flop: Americans love utility
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917