Nashua man charged in Hollis assault
HOLLIS - A Nashua man who allegedly stabbed another man last month was arrested Tuesday by Hollis police on charges of second-degree assault and reckless conduct.
Police said Brandon Hanks, 21, stabbed an 18-year-old man, whom police did not name, in the stomach during a party on Farley Road about 2 a.m. Jan. 19. Hanks was arrested by Nashua police on Tuesday and turned over to Hollis police.
The victim's wounds were not life threatening, police said.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.