Manchester man charged in Goffstown break-in
GOFFSTOWN - A Manchester man was arrested Wednesday on charges he broke into an Ivy Street home.
Police said Anthony Deitsch, 26, was found by the owner of a home he'd broken into during the overnight hours from Tuesday night to Wednesday morning. He'd entered the home by cutting a window screen and going through a window.
He is scheduled to be arraigned March 26 in Goffstown District Court.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.