Home » News » Public Safety
Students hurt in Bethlehem bus collision
Anderson said the bus, which was carrying 43 students, two supervisors and the bus driver to the White Mountain School after a ski trip, was on a narrow stretch of West Farm Road about 5:30 p.m. Thursday when a car hit the side of the bus and became entangled with one of the bus's rear tires.
The driver of the car was also injured and was taken to Littleton Regional Hospital, he said. Anderson said he did not have the names of anyone involved in the crash.
One student suffered a serious head injury, while two others complained of dizziness and pain, and they were taken to the hospital for treatment, he said. The other students were transferred to other buses and taken back to the school, he said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man seriously hurt in North Country crash of 1967 Porsche - 0
- Teen hurt in Amherst boating crash - 0
- Ceremony for fallen police officers honors service and sacrifice - 2
- Amtrak suspends New York-Boston service after two trains collide in Conn.; up to 60 hurt - 0
- Two hurt in Epping crash involving bus, five other vehicles - 0
- New Boston man killed in fiery Mont Vernon crash - 0
- Man suffers serious burns in Plaistow house fire - 0
- Fire in Claremont Middle School of 'suspicious' origin - 0
- Construction of temporary bridge in Francestown set to start this month - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Glenn Normandeau: Protecting endangered non-game species a NH success story - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: Inventors, beware of PGL -- Paranoia, greed and laziness - 0
- Marine think tank to move to former Great Bay campus - 0
- Mike Cote's Business Editor's Notebook: Vending machines go natural - 0
- Andy Schachat's On the Run: Lots to love about NH road race/triathlon scene - 0
- Investigators seek cause of Conn. train crash - 0
- Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win - 0
- College Baseball: Ravens outlast Penmen in 13 to survive another day - 0
- Three Fisher Cat hurlers combine to pitch shutout - 0
Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win
UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice'
Lebanon College graduates 19