Home » News » Public Safety
Students hurt in Bethlehem bus collision
Anderson said the bus, which was carrying 43 students, two supervisors and the bus driver to the White Mountain School after a ski trip, was on a narrow stretch of West Farm Road about 5:30 p.m. Thursday when a car hit the side of the bus and became entangled with one of the bus's rear tires.
The driver of the car was also injured and was taken to Littleton Regional Hospital, he said. Anderson said he did not have the names of anyone involved in the crash.
One student suffered a serious head injury, while two others complained of dizziness and pain, and they were taken to the hospital for treatment, he said. The other students were transferred to other buses and taken back to the school, he said.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- AG reports progress in search for Hernandez; defends not releasing sensitive information - 0
- Derry police recover stolen box for worn flags - 0
- Chief to Chef: Charlestown veteran chief leaving for food venture - 0
- Fire Marshal's Office didn't condemn school's historic stage - 0
- Driver killed in head-on collision in Columbia - 0
- Hollis teen dies in crash on turnpike ramp - 0
- Woman suffers hip injury while fleeing Campton blaze - 0
- Slippery slide makes Monday driving tough - 0
- Epping, Merrimack motorists hurt in Route 125 crash - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: New NHDP campaign calls on Scott Brown to disclose clients - 0
- Glitches resolved in new managed-care Medicaid system - 0
- Two sent to the hospital after Barrington crash - 0
- Two armed robberies overnight in Manchester - 0
- Windsor man seriously injured in Bennington crash with logging truck - 0
- Job applicant charged with helping himself to a couple of bottles of champagne - 2
- Bow man robbed after leaving Manchester YMCA - 0
- Police say Keene robbery victim was targeted through online dating site - 0
- Keene police investigating attempted robbery at grocery store - 0
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072