Home » News » Public Safety
Students hurt in Bethlehem bus collision
Anderson said the bus, which was carrying 43 students, two supervisors and the bus driver to the White Mountain School after a ski trip, was on a narrow stretch of West Farm Road about 5:30 p.m. Thursday when a car hit the side of the bus and became entangled with one of the bus's rear tires.
The driver of the car was also injured and was taken to Littleton Regional Hospital, he said. Anderson said he did not have the names of anyone involved in the crash.
One student suffered a serious head injury, while two others complained of dizziness and pain, and they were taken to the hospital for treatment, he said. The other students were transferred to other buses and taken back to the school, he said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Weare police chief on leave amid domestic violence probe - 1
- Traffic backed up a mile in Hampton tractor-trailer accident - 0
- Citizen's Police Academy in Manchester set for Oct. 1 - 0
- Heating unit cause of blaze in Manchester - 0
- Mother of Bedford student hit by car says safety should come first on school grounds - 5
- New Farmington police chief continues to build relationships in the community he’s served for 14 years - 0
- Keene police officer on bicycle struck by car - 0
- Antidote carried by NH first responders a life-saver for heroin overdoses - 0
- In neglect cases, indigent parents may lose legal help - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPS driver charged in hit-and-run at Merrimack business - 0
- Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children - 3
- Gunman hits Circle K convenience store in Durham - 0
- Bella, a chihuahua mix, is still missing in Auburn - 0
- Nashua man charged in domestic knife threat - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester carpenter, 51, arraigned in Nashua child sexual assault - 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
- Suicide car bomber kills 3 foreign troops in Afghan capital; Taliban claims responsibility - 0
- City officials to review proposed 'spice' ban - 1
DWI license revocations
Win tickets to see Kip Moore
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Strategery: A war by any other name
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children
Lawyer wants cellphone evidence thrown out