Bedford crash injures two
BEDFORD - Two people were injured Wednesday night in a crash at the intersection of Route 101 and Hitching Post Lane, police said.
Police said one of the cars T-boned the other about 7:50 p.m. Wednesday. The drivers of each car - police did not provide their names - were taken to "local area hospitals for evaluation" after suffering unknown injuries, police said in a release.
Alcohol and speed do not appear to factors in the accident, police said.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.