Grace Ministries in Brentwood plans women's conference
Internationally known speaker Pastor Lynn Lucas of Long Island, N.Y., will be the primary guest speaker. She is author of "No Longer a Victim" and will be ministering along with Pastor Lucie Cook of Grace Ministries, and Rosemary Moore of Messiah Christian Church of Wells, Maine. Pastor Lynn is also a well-known speaker for the Women of the Word conferences held nationally and well attended here in New England.
This Christian Women's Conference will kick off on Friday, April 12, at 7 p.m. Doors will open at 6:30 p.m. Saturday's session will begin at 9 a.m.(doors will open at 8:30 a.m.), and will include a luncheon, as well as a Saturday afternoon session, including personal ministry time with these incredible speakers.
Advanced registration is requested and can be found at gracemi.org. The cost is $45 and includes the luncheon. Prices increase after March 31.
For more information, call the church office at 642-7848.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View - Betsy McCaughey: The Obamacare horror stories are not lies - 1
- Thomas Sowell: Freedom is not free; you've got to fight for it - 0
- Michael C. Whitney: A small gas tax hike would be good for business - 5
- Jonah Goldberg: In the case of My Brother's Keeper, race does, and should, matter - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The NH Senate's Medicaid trap - 0
- Rep. William Butynski: A casino gambling plan that works for NH - 3
- George Will: Misreading Putin, and history - 4
- Rep. Kenneth Fredette: NH should avoid Maine’s Medicaid mistake - 5
- David Harsanyi: Social conservatives would benefit by embracing libertarianism - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Firefighters battle blaze at Pittsfield pizza plant - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats, Hogan not finished yet - 0
- Little Green has quartet of contenders for New England wrestling championships - 0
- Roger Brown's High School Basketball: Madness has arrived - 0
- Monarchs: Let's play three - 0
- Another View -- Diana Lacey: Union Leader editorial got gas tax hearing all wrong - 2
- Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief - 7
- Banning cell phones: Impulse shopping in the House - 3
- Cannon Mountain skiers head to Paralympics - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief