Grace Ministries in Brentwood plans women's conference
Internationally known speaker Pastor Lynn Lucas of Long Island, N.Y., will be the primary guest speaker. She is author of "No Longer a Victim" and will be ministering along with Pastor Lucie Cook of Grace Ministries, and Rosemary Moore of Messiah Christian Church of Wells, Maine. Pastor Lynn is also a well-known speaker for the Women of the Word conferences held nationally and well attended here in New England.
This Christian Women's Conference will kick off on Friday, April 12, at 7 p.m. Doors will open at 6:30 p.m. Saturday's session will begin at 9 a.m.(doors will open at 8:30 a.m.), and will include a luncheon, as well as a Saturday afternoon session, including personal ministry time with these incredible speakers.
Advanced registration is requested and can be found at gracemi.org. The cost is $45 and includes the luncheon. Prices increase after March 31.
For more information, call the church office at 642-7848.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- College Baseball: Mathieu, FPU cruise in NCAAs - 0
- College Roundup: SNHU rolls in NCAA opener - 0
- College Baseball: DWC stays alive in NCAAs - 0
- Penmen set sights on return to NCAA Div. II World Series - 0
- Daniel Webster nine loses NCAA test - 0
- NH College Roundup: DWC baseball team begins NCAAs today - 0
- Franklin Pierce University plays in regional opener; SNHU has night game - 0
- College Baseball: KSC nine ousted - 0
- NH College Roundup: KSC's Crisp is top Little East Conference softball honoree - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH College Notebook: Honors keep coming for several Granite State athletes - 0
- Another View -- Glenn Normandeau: Protecting endangered non-game species a NH success story - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: Inventors, beware of PGL -- Paranoia, greed and laziness - 0
- Marine think tank to move to former Great Bay campus - 0
- Mike Cote's Business Editor's Notebook: Vending machines go natural - 0
- Andy Schachat's On the Run: Lots to love about NH road race/triathlon scene - 0
- Investigators seek cause of Conn. train crash - 0
- Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win - 0
- College Baseball: Ravens outlast Penmen in 13 to survive another day - 0
Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win
UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice'
Lebanon College graduates 19
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos