Grace Ministries in Brentwood plans women's conference
Internationally known speaker Pastor Lynn Lucas of Long Island, N.Y., will be the primary guest speaker. She is author of "No Longer a Victim" and will be ministering along with Pastor Lucie Cook of Grace Ministries, and Rosemary Moore of Messiah Christian Church of Wells, Maine. Pastor Lynn is also a well-known speaker for the Women of the Word conferences held nationally and well attended here in New England.
This Christian Women's Conference will kick off on Friday, April 12, at 7 p.m. Doors will open at 6:30 p.m. Saturday's session will begin at 9 a.m.(doors will open at 8:30 a.m.), and will include a luncheon, as well as a Saturday afternoon session, including personal ministry time with these incredible speakers.
Advanced registration is requested and can be found at gracemi.org. The cost is $45 and includes the luncheon. Prices increase after March 31.
For more information, call the church office at 642-7848.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Etz Hayim Synagogue continues free talks series - 0
- 'Moving vigils' to bring faith to repeal of NH death penalty - 0
- Pope Francis' 1st year: No revoluton, but hope for change - 1
- World Day of Prayer is on Friday - 0
- Bishop Libasci declares Holy Family Academy a Catholic school - 0
- New Hampshire Religion News in Brief - 0
- Clergy to take Ash Wednesday to the streets today in Concord - 0
- Roman Catholic Bishop Libasci offers his message for Lent - 0
- ‘Son of God’ attracting the faithful and movie-lovers in NH - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Parents share what 'CJ' taught them - 0
- Gilford High junior surprised by Francis Wayland Parker honor - 0
- Police bill disputed by Stewartstown and Colebrook ends up in court - 0
- New to Nottingham, fire victims plan to stay - 0
- ‘Coffee with a Cop’ promotes police, community relations - 0
- Arts-based charter high school in Derry begins accepting applications - 0
- Troy voters accept community center donation - 0
- Voters support Bow School District articles - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
Police at scene of Center Ossipee shooting
Litchfield man found stabbed
Voters support Bow School District articles
New to Nottingham, fire victims plan to stay
Scott Brown's latest step stirs the pot
Hooksett's choices: Leave them to parents