Pinkerton gymnasts eye another title; Hollis/Brookline tries to defend bowling title
The morning session begins at 10 a.m. and includes gymnasts from Pelham, Dover, Exeter, Nashua North, Souhegan of Amherst and Spaulding of Rochester. Athletes from non-competing schools are featured during both sessions. Admission is $5 for students and seniors and $7 for adults.
For more information, visit www.nhiaa.org and click on tournament info.
Hollis/Brookline looks to defend bowling crown
Hollis/Brookline will have another uphill battle in its title defense at the NHIAA Team Bowling State Championship on Saturday at 11:30 a.m. at Spare Time in Manchester.
Last year, the underdog Cavaliers captured the championship as the sixth seed. This year they rank eighth and face ninth-ranked Laconia in the first round. The winner of that matchup bowls against top-ranked Pinkerton Academy of Derry in the quarterfinals.
Second-ranked Stevens beat Pinkerton in the semifinals last year before losing to Hollis/Brookline in the finals.
Admission is $5 for students and seniors and $7 for adults. For more info, visit www.nhiaa.org and click on tournament info.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Wildcats hockey team falls from national rankings - 2
- Former Kennett quarterback bowl-bound as BC lineman - 0
- Angry birds clash - 0
- National champion SNHU booters return home to big welcome - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Football team on to SE Louisiana - 0
- Wildcats defeat Maine to advance - 1
- UNH drops Saturday night game to BC, 2-1 - 0
- SNHU wins national title - 1
- UNH fires coach McCloskey over 'incident of inappropriate physical contact with a player' - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats have come a long way - 0
- Another weekend, another three games for Monarchs - 0
- Another View -- Mark S. MacKenzie: Raising minimum wage would lift NH families out of poverty - 0
- Pray for safety: The state did not provide it - 0
- Big league gambling: AG makes right call on casinos - 0
- Students add their special touch to Christmas - 0
- Chargers edge Manning, Broncos, 27-20 - 0
- Iginla strikes twice as red-hot Bruins top Oilers - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bow's balance too much for Kearsarge - 0
Symphony NH plans pair of holiday events
Hooksett man arrested on assault charges
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Decision to tap F&G habitat fund explained
Big tipper stops for lunch
Keene to appeal Robin Hood rulings