Pinkerton gymnasts eye another title; Hollis/Brookline tries to defend bowling title
The morning session begins at 10 a.m. and includes gymnasts from Pelham, Dover, Exeter, Nashua North, Souhegan of Amherst and Spaulding of Rochester. Athletes from non-competing schools are featured during both sessions. Admission is $5 for students and seniors and $7 for adults.
For more information, visit www.nhiaa.org and click on tournament info.
Hollis/Brookline looks to defend bowling crown
Hollis/Brookline will have another uphill battle in its title defense at the NHIAA Team Bowling State Championship on Saturday at 11:30 a.m. at Spare Time in Manchester.
Last year, the underdog Cavaliers captured the championship as the sixth seed. This year they rank eighth and face ninth-ranked Laconia in the first round. The winner of that matchup bowls against top-ranked Pinkerton Academy of Derry in the quarterfinals.
Second-ranked Stevens beat Pinkerton in the semifinals last year before losing to Hollis/Brookline in the finals.
Admission is $5 for students and seniors and $7 for adults. For more info, visit www.nhiaa.org and click on tournament info.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH veterans remember attack on Pearl Harbor - 0
- Family wants remains of Swanzey sailor killed at Pearl Harbor returned for NH burial - 1
- Study of New Hampshire veterans spurs drive to help them - 0
- Wreath laid on Pierce grave in Concord - 0
- Bedford Women's Club to recognize Air Force veteran Dieter - 0
- Meredith man gets McQuillen Award for service to vets - 0
- Wright Museum in Wolfeboro to preserve Walter Healy's story - 0
- Auburn students get special visitor - 0
- Wounded warrior needs some help - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: Broncos’ Welker to miss tonight’s game - 0
- Doc has his night in Boston - 0
- Airlines, weapon makers were the best for shareholders in 2013 - 0
- FDA unveils plan to rein in antibiotics on farms - 0
- Outlet malls: Not what they used to be - 0
- Calif. outlaws ‘revenge porn' - 0
- Kuster launches 'Holiday Cards for Heroes' - 0
- Minor bus accident in Derry blamed on icy roads - 0
- Mega Millions jackpot expected to reach $400m - 0
'From Bimah to Broadway' in Queen City
Win tickets to see Medium Lauren Rainbow
Big tipper stops for lunch
Win tickets to see Disney on Ice!
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Driver was trying to kill himself