Pinkerton gymnasts eye another title; Hollis/Brookline tries to defend bowling title
The morning session begins at 10 a.m. and includes gymnasts from Pelham, Dover, Exeter, Nashua North, Souhegan of Amherst and Spaulding of Rochester. Athletes from non-competing schools are featured during both sessions. Admission is $5 for students and seniors and $7 for adults.
For more information, visit www.nhiaa.org and click on tournament info.
Hollis/Brookline looks to defend bowling crown
Hollis/Brookline will have another uphill battle in its title defense at the NHIAA Team Bowling State Championship on Saturday at 11:30 a.m. at Spare Time in Manchester.
Last year, the underdog Cavaliers captured the championship as the sixth seed. This year they rank eighth and face ninth-ranked Laconia in the first round. The winner of that matchup bowls against top-ranked Pinkerton Academy of Derry in the quarterfinals.
Second-ranked Stevens beat Pinkerton in the semifinals last year before losing to Hollis/Brookline in the finals.
Admission is $5 for students and seniors and $7 for adults. For more info, visit www.nhiaa.org and click on tournament info.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Cases against Keene 'Robin Hooders' dismissed by judge - 10
- Charitable organizations raise money, and lift spirits with Christmas tree sales - 0
- Holiday edition reminder to our readers - 1
- 600 gather for New Horizons soup kitchen, shelter fundraiser - 0
- Conn. school shooting probe ends with gunman's motives unknown - 43
- Railway company proposing Montreal to Portland service through northern NH - 19
- Exeter theater group suspends campaign to save Ioka - 0
- Stained-glass windows get new look at Tucker Free Library in Henniker - 0
- State Supreme Court overturns termination of father’s parental rights - 8
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two charged with selling heroin in Nashua - 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 0
- Sports Briefs: No miracle finish for Vonn - 0
- Browns QB Campbell cleared to face Pats - 0
- Bruins defenseman Boychuk's status unknown - 0
- SNHU seeks NCAA title - 0
- Wildcat gridders visit Maine in defining game for program - 0
- Manchester needs more police department argues in staffing report - 0
Science, art combine for cancer fundraiser
Fourth-graders ‘experience’ Ellis Island
Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges
Reams threatens to sue county commissioners
Copper stolen from old Salem school
Two in Keene robbed at home
McWages: They're about value
Pot debate precedes legislative hearings
Dingman: 'I try to be a better person'
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
Judge rules to keep officers on Laurie list