Pinkerton gymnasts eye another title; Hollis/Brookline tries to defend bowling title
Pinkerton's Olivia Bogaczyk competes on the parallel bars during last year's Gymnastics Meet of Champions at Salem High School. (JOSH GIBNEY/UNION LEADER FILE)
NHIAA Roundup: Gilmore leads the way as Derryfield boys win
The morning session begins at 10 a.m. and includes gymnasts from Pelham, Dover, Exeter, Nashua North, Souhegan of Amherst and Spaulding of Rochester. Athletes from non-competing schools are featured during both sessions. Admission is $5 for students and seniors and $7 for adults.
For more information, visit www.nhiaa.org and click on tournament info.
Hollis/Brookline looks to defend bowling crown
Hollis/Brookline will have another uphill battle in its title defense at the NHIAA Team Bowling State Championship on Saturday at 11:30 a.m. at Spare Time in Manchester.
Last year, the underdog Cavaliers captured the championship as the sixth seed. This year they rank eighth and face ninth-ranked Laconia in the first round. The winner of that matchup bowls against top-ranked Pinkerton Academy of Derry in the quarterfinals.
Second-ranked Stevens beat Pinkerton in the semifinals last year before losing to Hollis/Brookline in the finals.
Admission is $5 for students and seniors and $7 for adults. For more info, visit www.nhiaa.org and click on tournament info.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Competitors vie for heptathlon, decathlon titles - 0
- Rosters set for NH/Vt. lacrosse games - 0
- Sibling rivalries abound on track for decathlon, heptathlon - 0
- Coaches' All-Division girls' lacrosse teams - 0
- NH Boys' Lacrosse Coaches Association all-division teams - 0
- Former SNHU athletic director Chip Polak says he's Trinity's new AD - 2
- John Habib's High School Track: New England meet was Coe-Brown’s day in sun - 0
- Roger Brown's Diamond Notes: Unpredictable endings spice up NHIAA baseball, softball tournaments - 0
- Ian Clark's High School Lacrosse: Moving experiences - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Road to Recovery helps America's heroes - 0
- Valenti Modified Series back at it - 0
- Seabrook scores in OT to give Blackhawks win, series tie - 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 23
- Hellickson, Rays handcuff Red Sox - 0
- Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air - 0
- Fisher Cats drop second straight - 0
- Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez - 0
- Central High student says he was knocked unconscious; police investigate racial motive - 0
Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air
Tax credit math: Who owns your money?
Drones and privacy: Debate just taking off