Ben Franklin to visit Leach Library for free portrayal
Coming soon to the Leach Library: one of our nation's founding fathers. Benjamin Franklin, as portrayed by veteran actor and historical re-enactor J.T. Turner, will stop by the Londonderry library next week to present the free program The Adventures of Benjamin Franklin.
In this one-man show, Turner recreates the rich and colorful life of Benjamin Franklin, one of the world's greatest statesmen and authors.
Weaving a tale of history and humor, Franklin will recount his life from his youth in Boston through his days as a printer in Philadelphia, and then his years as an inventor, philanthropist, and revolutionary.
The Thursday program will begin at 7 p.m. in the library's lower level meeting room. The all-ages program is open to the public and light refreshments will be served.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.