Ben Franklin to visit Leach Library for free portrayal
In this one-man show, Turner recreates the rich and colorful life of Benjamin Franklin, one of the world's greatest statesmen and authors.
Weaving a tale of history and humor, Franklin will recount his life from his youth in Boston through his days as a printer in Philadelphia, and then his years as an inventor, philanthropist, and revolutionary.
The Thursday program will begin at 7 p.m. in the library's lower level meeting room. The all-ages program is open to the public and light refreshments will be served.
Life & Culture
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mind your (flea-market) manners - 0
- A great day for a road race - 0
- Fishermen say lie-detector test keeps Winni Derby honest - 0
- Some Winni Derby fishermen report seeing smaller catches - 0
- Tour de Breakfast fuels about 466 who bicycled, walked to work - 0
- Gail Fisher's Dog Tracks - A scary spring sight: Dogs hanging out of open car windows - 0
- Hancock trio creates book to help rescue pet birds - 0
- Dick Pinney's Guidelines: Mixing business and pleasure while in Maine - 0
- A Family Promise holding talent search for fall fundraiser - 0
Hooksett Police Commission walks away
Mind your (flea-market) manners
A great day for a road race