Ben Franklin to visit Leach Library for free portrayal
In this one-man show, Turner recreates the rich and colorful life of Benjamin Franklin, one of the world's greatest statesmen and authors.
Weaving a tale of history and humor, Franklin will recount his life from his youth in Boston through his days as a printer in Philadelphia, and then his years as an inventor, philanthropist, and revolutionary.
The Thursday program will begin at 7 p.m. in the library's lower level meeting room. The all-ages program is open to the public and light refreshments will be served.
Life & Culture
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John Harrigan: Growing up in the wilds of the North Country - 0
- The Nashua Senior Softball League is the 'senior' circuit - 0
- Fireworks, parade slated in Manchester - 0
- Things to know for the holiday, from region to region - 0
- State puts out call for foster parents - 0
- Gail Fisher's Dog Tracks: With ground rules, cats and dogs can live together at lake house - 0
- Dave Anderson's Forest Journal: Evidence abounds that spring is bruins season - 0
- Sweet Neem offers a social gathering for foodies - 0
- Dick Pinney's Guidelines: Flounder fishing is best in Boston - 0
Fireworks, parade slated in Manchester
Memorial Day services, events around NH
State puts out call for foster parents
Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions