Ben Franklin to visit Leach Library for free portrayal
In this one-man show, Turner recreates the rich and colorful life of Benjamin Franklin, one of the world's greatest statesmen and authors.
Weaving a tale of history and humor, Franklin will recount his life from his youth in Boston through his days as a printer in Philadelphia, and then his years as an inventor, philanthropist, and revolutionary.
The Thursday program will begin at 7 p.m. in the library's lower level meeting room. The all-ages program is open to the public and light refreshments will be served.
Life & Culture
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest' - 0
- Record Powerball jackpot has Granite Staters dreaming - 0
- Online fund set up for Salem house fire victims - 0
- Hooksett Police Commission walks away - 0
- Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones! - 0
- Bedford native keeps Boston close to her heart - 0
- Nashua aldermen approve lease for community garden - 0
- Work begins on dam repairs - 0
- Peterborough tradition welcomes giant puppets - 0
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest'
Hooksett Police Commission walks away
Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones!
Work begins on dam repairs
Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise
Athletes and PE: Give them credit for sports
NH vote nears on expansion of Medicaid
IRS head says Tea Party was not a target