May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Former Portsmouth school worker charged with solicitation
Police said Kenneth P. Kimber, 34, of 93 Osprey Drive, tried to solicit the girl online while on staff with the Portsmouth School Department's Information Technology section from Feb. 4 through Monday. He was fired by the school on Wednesday, police said.
Police did not detail Kimber's alleged actions and said only that he is charged with three counts of prohibited use of a computer and five counts of indecent exposure.
He is scheduled to be arraigned Tuesday in Portsmouth District Court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 3
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 12
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 2
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
READER COMMENTS: 5
- House kills Hassan-backed casino bill, 199-164 - 13
- Threats at Goffstown High ‘not credible’ - 0
- House votes to ban lead sinkers and jigs an ounce or under - 7
- House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 2
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 9
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 3
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 16
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424