May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Former Portsmouth school worker charged with solicitation
Police said Kenneth P. Kimber, 34, of 93 Osprey Drive, tried to solicit the girl online while on staff with the Portsmouth School Department's Information Technology section from Feb. 4 through Monday. He was fired by the school on Wednesday, police said.
Police did not detail Kimber's alleged actions and said only that he is charged with three counts of prohibited use of a computer and five counts of indecent exposure.
He is scheduled to be arraigned Tuesday in Portsmouth District Court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 0
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 3
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 27
- Not-guilty plea expected in death at Danville chief's home - 24
- Police say woman was assaulted for hours - 5
- Inmate will let judge decide fraud ID case - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Andy Schachat's On the Run: Lots to love about NH road race/triathlon scene - 0
- Investigators seek cause of Conn. train crash - 0
- Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win - 0
- College Baseball: Ravens outlast Penmen in 13 to survive another day - 0
- Three Fisher Cat hurlers combine to pitch shutout - 0
- Lakes Region, Great Bay CC hold commencement ceremonies - 0
- UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice' - 0
- Berlin man dies while kayaking - 0
- Man seriously hurt in North Country crash of 1967 Porsche - 0
Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win
UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice'
Lebanon College graduates 19
George Will: The loss of trust
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424