June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Pair apprehended following felony robbery in Rochester
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded to the scene at 9:58 p.m. after receiving a report from the woman who said Fallon and Nyberg – who are known to her – allegedly drove up to her in a dark colored Toyota Corolla, pointed a gun in her face and assaulted her. After taking her purse, they allegedly fled the area in the vehicle, according to police.
As police began the investigation, paramedics transported the woman, who sustained non-life threatening injuries, to Frisbie Memorial Hospital.
Sandra Jean Fallon, 24, of 18B Atkinson St. in Dover, and Jacob Nyberg, 22, of 10 Pleasant St. in Rochester, were both charged with one count of robbery.
Additionally, Nyberg had outstanding felony warrants for issuing bad checks and theft by deception for previous incidents in the city.
Both Fallon and Nyberg were held in Strafford County jail on $10,000 and $25,000 cash bail, respectively. Fallon was scheduled to be arraigned by video in Rochester District Court today while Nyberg is scheduled to be arraigned Tuesday.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 0
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
- Somersworth man said toddler fussed so he tied him in a blanket - 22
- Hooksett mother arrested for making repeated 911 calls, police say - 2
- Plea expected from woman who allegedly stole from elderly couple - 1
- Judge cancels the scheduled rape trial of a Raymond man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Driver rescued after Franklin crash, 50-foot plunge - 0
- Storms knock out power to about 3,600 PSNH customers - 0
- Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious - 0
- American Medical Response back in good graces of key Manchester officials - 0
- Lebanon’s Colette Schmidt captures N.E. girls’ golf tourney crown - 0
- Sixteen make cut at State Am qualifying - 0
- Granite Stater Matt Bonner in position for another NBA title - 0
- Clippers, Celtics resume talks on Doc, Garnett deal - 0
- Children hurt when tire swings falls in Manchester playground - 0
Epping man’s hope for working van realized
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Traffic stops in spotlight
One era ends, another begins at Union Leader
A Medicaid reduction? That is not likely
Study recommends Millyard parking garage
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424