Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Pair apprehended following felony robbery in Rochester
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded to the scene at 9:58 p.m. after receiving a report from the woman who said Fallon and Nyberg – who are known to her – allegedly drove up to her in a dark colored Toyota Corolla, pointed a gun in her face and assaulted her. After taking her purse, they allegedly fled the area in the vehicle, according to police.
As police began the investigation, paramedics transported the woman, who sustained non-life threatening injuries, to Frisbie Memorial Hospital.
Sandra Jean Fallon, 24, of 18B Atkinson St. in Dover, and Jacob Nyberg, 22, of 10 Pleasant St. in Rochester, were both charged with one count of robbery.
Additionally, Nyberg had outstanding felony warrants for issuing bad checks and theft by deception for previous incidents in the city.
Both Fallon and Nyberg were held in Strafford County jail on $10,000 and $25,000 cash bail, respectively. Fallon was scheduled to be arraigned by video in Rochester District Court today while Nyberg is scheduled to be arraigned Tuesday.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Conn. tractor-trailer driver charged in Manchester hit and run - 1
- Goffstown man held in Triangle Credit Union robbery, burglaries - 0
- 2 Bay State men arrested for Peterborough credit union robbery - 0
- Hudson man facing DWI charge after crash - 0
- Police recover stolen SUV investigating burglary - 0
- Woman arrested after crash at Dover tolls, facing DWI charge - 0
- Fugitive of the week: Juan Zayas-Diaz - 0
- Man turns himself in for Dover burglary warrant - 0
- Police say Laconia man threatened toddler - 0
READER COMMENTS: 3
- Suicide bomber, gunmen kill 52 in Yemen - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans - 10
- Minimum wage rally at South Willow McDonald's - 9
- Frisbie hospital seeks hearing on network exclusion, information denial - 0
- Ayotte praised over attempt to change broadband funding - 0
- Pats prepare for Browns' bag of 'tricks' - 0
- Believe it: Celtics are in first - 0
- Vonn finishes training run, mulls entering Friday's race - 0
- Windham teachers' contract in mediation - 0
Dingman granted conditional parole
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424