Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Pair apprehended following felony robbery in Rochester
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded to the scene at 9:58 p.m. after receiving a report from the woman who said Fallon and Nyberg – who are known to her – allegedly drove up to her in a dark colored Toyota Corolla, pointed a gun in her face and assaulted her. After taking her purse, they allegedly fled the area in the vehicle, according to police.
As police began the investigation, paramedics transported the woman, who sustained non-life threatening injuries, to Frisbie Memorial Hospital.
Sandra Jean Fallon, 24, of 18B Atkinson St. in Dover, and Jacob Nyberg, 22, of 10 Pleasant St. in Rochester, were both charged with one count of robbery.
Additionally, Nyberg had outstanding felony warrants for issuing bad checks and theft by deception for previous incidents in the city.
Both Fallon and Nyberg were held in Strafford County jail on $10,000 and $25,000 cash bail, respectively. Fallon was scheduled to be arraigned by video in Rochester District Court today while Nyberg is scheduled to be arraigned Tuesday.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police: Salem man used car keys to stab officer in hand - 0
- Manchester muffler shop burglarized - 0
- Armed man arrested after Manchester convenience store robbery - 0
- Store cashier in Littleton refuses to give up the cash to robber - 0
- Convicted drug dealer arrested in Nashua on more drug charges - 0
- Former Plaistow finance director charged with theft - 0
- Police: Laconia man threatened harm to toddler - 0
- Manchester man tells judge pills aren’t his - 0
- Hannaford parking lot encounter involved a shotgun - 34
READER COMMENTS: 6
- UPDATE: Portsmouth woman, 60, identified after her body is found in creek - 0
- N.Y. man charged with reckless conduct after accidental shooting in Nashua - 0
- Cases against Keene 'Robin Hooders' dismissed by judge - 1
- Boy, 12, struck in Newton remains hospitalized - 0
- State revenue under projections for November - 0
- UPDATE: Dover toll plaza appears undamaged after Tuesday crash - 2
- Hooksett officer struck by motorist - 2
- UPDATE: Thornton woman dies after being struck by car in Campton - 0
- Sen. Ayotte pushes for bigger broadband bang for buck - 0
UPDATE: Could be 'months' before deciding on charges in crash involving Dover city councilor
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
Boy wounded by bullet was to be released
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424