Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Pair apprehended following felony robbery in Rochester
Jacob Nyberg (Courtesy photo)
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded to the scene at 9:58 p.m. after receiving a report from the woman who said Fallon and Nyberg – who are known to her – allegedly drove up to her in a dark colored Toyota Corolla, pointed a gun in her face and assaulted her. After taking her purse, they allegedly fled the area in the vehicle, according to police.
As police began the investigation, paramedics transported the woman, who sustained non-life threatening injuries, to Frisbie Memorial Hospital.
Sandra Jean Fallon, 24, of 18B Atkinson St. in Dover, and Jacob Nyberg, 22, of 10 Pleasant St. in Rochester, were both charged with one count of robbery.
Additionally, Nyberg had outstanding felony warrants for issuing bad checks and theft by deception for previous incidents in the city.
Both Fallon and Nyberg were held in Strafford County jail on $10,000 and $25,000 cash bail, respectively. Fallon was scheduled to be arraigned by video in Rochester District Court today while Nyberg is scheduled to be arraigned Tuesday.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 3
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 1
- Vermont father, two sons facing charges for Canobie Lake Park scuffle - 0
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 34
- Police arrest two following Portsmouth fight with hammer and knife - 0
- Mass. resident arrested on warrant tied to Pelham donation jar theft - 1
- Manchester SWAT team swoops in on South Mammoth Road home - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Congress approves arming Syrian rebels, funding government - 0
- Study shows N.H.'s share of U.S. fouled air burden among smallest - 0
- Girl, grandmother escape fire in Rochester home with no detectors - 0
- Motorcyclist in serious condition after crash in Rochester - 0
- Dow, S&P 500 at records as rally continues - 0
- Ayotte pushes bill to combat 'spice' - 0
- Senate gives final passage to President Obama's plan for arming Syrian rebels - 0
- Manchester police officers to be honored for work in unresolved West Side stabbing death - 4
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917