Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Pair apprehended following felony robbery in Rochester
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded to the scene at 9:58 p.m. after receiving a report from the woman who said Fallon and Nyberg – who are known to her – allegedly drove up to her in a dark colored Toyota Corolla, pointed a gun in her face and assaulted her. After taking her purse, they allegedly fled the area in the vehicle, according to police.
As police began the investigation, paramedics transported the woman, who sustained non-life threatening injuries, to Frisbie Memorial Hospital.
Sandra Jean Fallon, 24, of 18B Atkinson St. in Dover, and Jacob Nyberg, 22, of 10 Pleasant St. in Rochester, were both charged with one count of robbery.
Additionally, Nyberg had outstanding felony warrants for issuing bad checks and theft by deception for previous incidents in the city.
Both Fallon and Nyberg were held in Strafford County jail on $10,000 and $25,000 cash bail, respectively. Fallon was scheduled to be arraigned by video in Rochester District Court today while Nyberg is scheduled to be arraigned Tuesday.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 1
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 10
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Merrimack survives scare - 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 3
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 0
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief