Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Person airlifted following assault Thursday night at Rochester hotel
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded around 8 p.m. after the man was struck during an incident at the Residence Inn at 182 Milton Rd., according to Deputy Police Chief Scott Dumas. The identity of the man has not been released.
Dumas said police are looking into whether the serious head injury was caused by an object or another person.
“We anticipate making an arrest this afternoon,” Dumas said, adding more information will be released at that time.
By the time firefighters arrived at the scene Thursday evening, paramedics from Frisbie Memorial Hospital were already treating the man, according to Assistant Fire Chief Mark Dupuis. He said firefighters helped paramedics by providing a driver and transporting the patient to Skyhaven Airport on Route 125.
Dumas said a flight from the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Advanced Response Team (DHART) transported the man from Skyhaven to Maine Medical Center in Portland.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 5
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 1
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 9
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 0
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Giampetruzzi leads Trinity into D-I semis - 0
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Turkey vultures not commonly seen in NH until fairly recently
FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief