May 24, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Person airlifted following assault Thursday night at Rochester hotel
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded around 8 p.m. after the man was struck during an incident at the Residence Inn at 182 Milton Rd., according to Deputy Police Chief Scott Dumas. The identity of the man has not been released.
Dumas said police are looking into whether the serious head injury was caused by an object or another person.
“We anticipate making an arrest this afternoon,” Dumas said, adding more information will be released at that time.
By the time firefighters arrived at the scene Thursday evening, paramedics from Frisbie Memorial Hospital were already treating the man, according to Assistant Fire Chief Mark Dupuis. He said firefighters helped paramedics by providing a driver and transporting the patient to Skyhaven Airport on Route 125.
Dumas said a flight from the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Advanced Response Team (DHART) transported the man from Skyhaven to Maine Medical Center in Portland.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Portsmouth drug raid nets four arrests for sale of heroin - 0
- Manchester Market clerk robbed by man armed with knife - 0
- Man who spent days under Salem woman's trailer recording sentenced to prison - 2
- Man sought for attempting to lure girl into white van near Nashua school - 0
- Lawyer who made porn videos of teenage daughter gets 40 years in jail - 33
- Trial delayed for Epping man charged with shooting romantic rival - 9
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 3
- Somersworth man indicted for Market Basket robbery in Epping - 1
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Gosselin stepping down as city AD - 0
- Lackey sharp as Red Sox pound Cleveland, Masterson - 0
- Manchester Vet Center just 'a great place' - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford netmen earn spot in state final - 0
- NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013 - 0
- NHIAA Div. I Track: Lynch, North boys prevail - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 0
- Weather this weekend may be more like Veterans Day - 0
NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013
Memorial Day services, events around NH
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424