May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Person airlifted following assault Thursday night at Rochester hotel
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded around 8 p.m. after the man was struck during an incident at the Residence Inn at 182 Milton Rd., according to Deputy Police Chief Scott Dumas. The identity of the man has not been released.
Dumas said police are looking into whether the serious head injury was caused by an object or another person.
“We anticipate making an arrest this afternoon,” Dumas said, adding more information will be released at that time.
By the time firefighters arrived at the scene Thursday evening, paramedics from Frisbie Memorial Hospital were already treating the man, according to Assistant Fire Chief Mark Dupuis. He said firefighters helped paramedics by providing a driver and transporting the patient to Skyhaven Airport on Route 125.
Dumas said a flight from the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Advanced Response Team (DHART) transported the man from Skyhaven to Maine Medical Center in Portland.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 3
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 12
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 2
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
READER COMMENTS: 5
- House kills Hassan-backed casino bill, 199-164 - 14
- Threats at Goffstown High ‘not credible’ - 0
- House votes to ban lead sinkers and jigs an ounce or under - 7
- House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 2
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 9
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 3
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 17
License revocations for DWI announced
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424