Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Person airlifted following assault Thursday night at Rochester hotel
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded around 8 p.m. after the man was struck during an incident at the Residence Inn at 182 Milton Rd., according to Deputy Police Chief Scott Dumas. The identity of the man has not been released.
Dumas said police are looking into whether the serious head injury was caused by an object or another person.
“We anticipate making an arrest this afternoon,” Dumas said, adding more information will be released at that time.
By the time firefighters arrived at the scene Thursday evening, paramedics from Frisbie Memorial Hospital were already treating the man, according to Assistant Fire Chief Mark Dupuis. He said firefighters helped paramedics by providing a driver and transporting the patient to Skyhaven Airport on Route 125.
Dumas said a flight from the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Advanced Response Team (DHART) transported the man from Skyhaven to Maine Medical Center in Portland.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 26
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return it - 0
- Body found under Manchester bridge identified as local woman - 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 1
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 1
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 9
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Ayotte pushes bill to combat 'spice'
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917