May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Person airlifted following assault Thursday night at Rochester hotel
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded around 8 p.m. after the man was struck during an incident at the Residence Inn at 182 Milton Rd., according to Deputy Police Chief Scott Dumas. The identity of the man has not been released.
Dumas said police are looking into whether the serious head injury was caused by an object or another person.
“We anticipate making an arrest this afternoon,” Dumas said, adding more information will be released at that time.
By the time firefighters arrived at the scene Thursday evening, paramedics from Frisbie Memorial Hospital were already treating the man, according to Assistant Fire Chief Mark Dupuis. He said firefighters helped paramedics by providing a driver and transporting the patient to Skyhaven Airport on Route 125.
Dumas said a flight from the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Advanced Response Team (DHART) transported the man from Skyhaven to Maine Medical Center in Portland.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 0
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 3
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 26
- Not-guilty plea expected in death at Danville chief's home - 24
- Police say woman was assaulted for hours - 5
- Inmate will let judge decide fraud ID case - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win - 0
- College Baseball: Ravens outlast Penmen in 13 to survive another day - 0
- Three Fisher Cat hurlers combine to pitch shutout - 0
- Lakes Region, Great Bay CC hold commencement ceremonies - 0
- UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice' - 0
- Berlin man dies while kayaking - 0
- Man seriously hurt in North Country crash of 1967 Porsche - 0
- Stonyfield founder tells FPU grads to ask, 'Why not?' - 0
- NH troopers help Boston victims - 0
Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win
UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice'
Lebanon College graduates 19
Berlin man dies while kayaking
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424