Home » News » Public Safety
Young passenger injured in Rochester rear-end collision near high school
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded at 4:34 p.m. after a northbound blue 1992 Ford pickup truck, driven by Krista Lombardi – no age or address given - struck the rear of a black 2006 Toyota Scion, driven by Luann Hill, 59, of Rochester, along Wakefield Street, Route 125.
Investigators determined the accident happened as Hill was waiting to turn left into Spaulding High School.
Paramedics transported a juvenile, who was a passenger in the Scion, to Frisbie Memorial Hospital for non-life threatening injuries. No information was available about their age or condition.
As both vehicles sustained only minor damage, they were able to be driven from the scene, according to police.
READER COMMENTS: 25
- Extreme skier's handgun found, returned to him - 8
- Antrim fire damages cape - 0
- Merrimack students get a sobering lesson about drinking and driving - 0
- Two crashes reported on I-93 in Canterbury, Londonderry - 0
- Man killed in Seabrook fire identified - 0
- UPDATE: Search suspended for Northfield man a second day - 0
- Serious Concord crash injures Mass. woman - 0
- Concord police seek help locating homeless man - 0
- Barrington home destroyed in two-alarm blaze - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Legal Perspective -- Health care decision making: Pending legislation fills gap - 0
- GoShopNH offers workshop to NH artisans on selling their products online - 0
- Christopher Thompson's Closing the Deal: Be a student of your profession - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Lacrosse: Bedford proving Division I-worthy - 0
- NHIAA Baseball: Londonderry's Corey escapes seventh-inning jam in win - 0
- Pope presides at Vatican Mass leading Catholics into Easter - 0
- Top-ranked B's seek to tie up series - 0
- Bottoms up for Red Sox in win over Orioles - 0
- Struggling Fisher Cats defeated again - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire