Home » News » Public Safety
Young passenger injured in Rochester rear-end collision near high school
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded at 4:34 p.m. after a northbound blue 1992 Ford pickup truck, driven by Krista Lombardi – no age or address given - struck the rear of a black 2006 Toyota Scion, driven by Luann Hill, 59, of Rochester, along Wakefield Street, Route 125.
Investigators determined the accident happened as Hill was waiting to turn left into Spaulding High School.
Paramedics transported a juvenile, who was a passenger in the Scion, to Frisbie Memorial Hospital for non-life threatening injuries. No information was available about their age or condition.
As both vehicles sustained only minor damage, they were able to be driven from the scene, according to police.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Elderly man burned in North Hampton camper fire has died - 3
- UPDATE: Windham's Common Man to open for dinner rush despite fire - 1
- Death investigation under way in Manchester, no foul play suspected - 3
- Enfield fire leaves one burned - 0
- Driver rescued after Franklin crash, 50-foot plunge - 0
- Children hurt when tire swings falls in Manchester playground - 1
- Camper fire leaves Bridgewater man severely burned - 1
- N.J. woman injured in Moultonborough motorcycle crash - 1
- Danville police chief pleads not guilty in firearms case - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 1
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 0
- Manchester VFW posts fights to survive without poker cash - 0
- Surveillance led NSA to 50 terror 'events' - 0
- One arrested as Concord gun-control rally gets rowdy - 14
- Celtics, Clippers call off Doc deal - 0
- High school football is in the air as CHad practice opens - 0
- Agencies to offer summer food service to Derry children in need - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time