Home » News » Public Safety
Young passenger injured in Rochester rear-end collision near high school
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded at 4:34 p.m. after a northbound blue 1992 Ford pickup truck, driven by Krista Lombardi – no age or address given - struck the rear of a black 2006 Toyota Scion, driven by Luann Hill, 59, of Rochester, along Wakefield Street, Route 125.
Investigators determined the accident happened as Hill was waiting to turn left into Spaulding High School.
Paramedics transported a juvenile, who was a passenger in the Scion, to Frisbie Memorial Hospital for non-life threatening injuries. No information was available about their age or condition.
As both vehicles sustained only minor damage, they were able to be driven from the scene, according to police.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner - 1
- Merrimack police find car sticking into road, charge man - 0
- Police say impairment and speed not factors in fatal crash in Conway - 0
- Manchester man sustains life-threatening injuries in Bedford crash - 0
- Barrington man, 41, dies in cycle crash - 0
- Bay State man hurt in Ripley Falls fall - 0
- Veteran Arizona officer named Rindge police chief - 3
- NH gun license form must change, critics say - 10
- Rimmon Heights honors Manchester Community Policing Division - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
- KSC field hockey first in coaches poll - 0
- New England Patriots guard Mankins traded to Tampa for TE Wright - 0
- NH Fisher Cat Lee still striving for making it to the major leagues - 0
- Former city restaurateur gets jail sentence for sex assault - 0
- Former high school art teacher gets suspended sentence in drug case - 0
- New Manchester school district standards to give teachers more leeway - 0
Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner
Market Basket: 'So close, yet so far'
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate