Home » News » Public Safety
Young passenger injured in Rochester rear-end collision near high school
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded at 4:34 p.m. after a northbound blue 1992 Ford pickup truck, driven by Krista Lombardi – no age or address given - struck the rear of a black 2006 Toyota Scion, driven by Luann Hill, 59, of Rochester, along Wakefield Street, Route 125.
Investigators determined the accident happened as Hill was waiting to turn left into Spaulding High School.
Paramedics transported a juvenile, who was a passenger in the Scion, to Frisbie Memorial Hospital for non-life threatening injuries. No information was available about their age or condition.
As both vehicles sustained only minor damage, they were able to be driven from the scene, according to police.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Dover toll plaza appears undamaged after Tuesday crash - 2
- Hooksett officer struck by motorist - 2
- UPDATE: Thornton woman dies after being struck by car in Campton - 0
- UPDATE: Could be 'months' before deciding on charges in crash involving Dover city councilor - 1
- Fire destroys South Hampton barn - 0
- Police investigating why Maine woman died in Somersworth apartment - 0
- Body found floating in Portsmouth - 0
- Spofford crash seriously injures two - 0
- Fire destroys barn in South Hampton - 0
READER COMMENTS: 6
- UPDATE: Portsmouth woman, 60, identified after her body is found in creek - 0
- N.Y. man charged with reckless conduct after accidental shooting in Nashua - 0
- Cases against Keene 'Robin Hooders' dismissed by judge - 2
- Task force arrests man in Nottingham for Candia burglary - 1
- Police: Salem man used car keys to stab officer in hand - 0
- Manchester muffler shop burglarized - 0
- State revenue under projections for November - 0
- Armed man arrested after Manchester convenience store robbery - 0
- Store cashier in Littleton refuses to give up the cash to robber - 0
UPDATE: Could be 'months' before deciding on charges in crash involving Dover city councilor
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
Boy wounded by bullet was to be released
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072