Home » News » Public Safety
Young passenger injured in Rochester rear-end collision near high school
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded at 4:34 p.m. after a northbound blue 1992 Ford pickup truck, driven by Krista Lombardi – no age or address given - struck the rear of a black 2006 Toyota Scion, driven by Luann Hill, 59, of Rochester, along Wakefield Street, Route 125.
Investigators determined the accident happened as Hill was waiting to turn left into Spaulding High School.
Paramedics transported a juvenile, who was a passenger in the Scion, to Frisbie Memorial Hospital for non-life threatening injuries. No information was available about their age or condition.
As both vehicles sustained only minor damage, they were able to be driven from the scene, according to police.
READER COMMENTS: 6
- Antrim fire damages cape - 0
- Merrimack students get a sobering lesson about drinking and driving - 0
- Two crashes reported on I-93 in Canterbury, Londonderry - 0
- Man killed in Seabrook fire identified - 0
- UPDATE: Search suspended for Northfield man a second day - 0
- Serious Concord crash injures Mass. woman - 0
- Concord police seek help locating homeless man - 0
- Barrington home destroyed in two-alarm blaze - 0
- Annual banquet on April 23 honors police, fire and EMS - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Late rally spurs Fishers over B-Mets - 0
- Datsyuk goal lets Wings take flight over Bruins in playoff opener - 0
- Monarchs finish regular season with OT loss - 0
- Keystone XL pipeline decision delayed, likely until after elections - 0
- Spring fever brings hope for U.S. investors as earnings season looms - 0
- Merrimack storage facility to be region's largest - 0
- C's lose tiebreaker for draft order - 0
- NHIAA Girls' Lacrosse: Pinkerton girls rout Salem - 0
- NHIAA Softball: Dover's speed foils Central - 0
Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales
Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start
Manchester superintendent kills controversial redistricting plan following parental opposition