NH Military People
Air Force Airman Michael R. Haywood graduated from basic military training at Lackland Air Force Base, San Antonio, Texas.
The airman completed an intensive, eight-week program that included training in military discipline and studies, Air Force core values, physical fitness, and basic warfare principles and skills.
Haywood is the son of Robin Haywood of Longmont, Colo.
He is a 2010 graduate of Alvirne High School, Hudson.
Christopher M. Carpinelli
Army Spec. Christopher M. Carpinelli has returned to the U.S. after being deployed overseas at a forward operating base to serve in support of Operation Enduring Freedom, the official name given to anti-terrorism military operations involving U.S. troops and allied coalition partners.
Active duty and reserve component members from all branches of the U.S. armed forces have been deployed to support the war against global terrorism outside the borders of the United States. U.S. troops serve in South, Southwest and Central Asia, the Arabian peninsula, the Horn of Africa, islands in the Pacific, and Europe.
Carpinelli is a military police officer assigned to the 4th Airborne Brigade Combat Team, 25th Infantry Division at Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson, Alaska. He has served in the military for three years.
He is the son of Nicholas Carpinelli of Manchester. His wife, Theresa Caulkins, is the daughter of Mark and Kathrine Caulkins of Nashua.
The specialist is a 2007 graduate of Merrimack High School.
Life & Culture
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Flags should be half-staff Monday, Thursday for holiday - 0
- Two seriously injured in head-on crash in Bedford - 0
- Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease - 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Nongame, Endangered Wildlife Program turns 25 - 0
- North Country open for business - 0
- To get away, they come to NH - 0
- Win tickets to see American Idol Live! - 0
- Bach's Lunch Series Concludes in June with Music of Night and Nature - 0
- Open House at Owl Brook Hunter Education Center on June 1 - 0
Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease
Win tickets to see American Idol Live!
Many in Salem disappointed by casino vote
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty