NH Military People
Michael R. Haywood
Air Force Airman Michael R. Haywood graduated from basic military training at Lackland Air Force Base, San Antonio, Texas.
The airman completed an intensive, eight-week program that included training in military discipline and studies, Air Force core values, physical fitness, and basic warfare principles and skills.
Haywood is the son of Robin Haywood of Longmont, Colo.
He is a 2010 graduate of Alvirne High School, Hudson.
Christopher M. Carpinelli
Army Spec. Christopher M. Carpinelli has returned to the U.S. after being deployed overseas at a forward operating base to serve in support of Operation Enduring Freedom, the official name given to anti-terrorism military operations involving U.S. troops and allied coalition partners.
Active duty and reserve component members from all branches of the U.S. armed forces have been deployed to support the war against global terrorism outside the borders of the United States. U.S. troops serve in South, Southwest and Central Asia, the Arabian peninsula, the Horn of Africa, islands in the Pacific, and Europe.
Carpinelli is a military police officer assigned to the 4th Airborne Brigade Combat Team, 25th Infantry Division at Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson, Alaska. He has served in the military for three years.
He is the son of Nicholas Carpinelli of Manchester. His wife, Theresa Caulkins, is the daughter of Mark and Kathrine Caulkins of Nashua.
The specialist is a 2007 graduate of Merrimack High School.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.