June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Burglars hit Laconia homes
Police were called to that street Friday for a report of a burglary and located two other homes that had been burglarized. On Saturday, two other properties that had been damaged were located in the same area.
Police said a "significant amount of property" was recovered from where it had been hidden near the homes, and police are following a number of leads.
Police encouraged people to lock their doors and windows and to report suspicious vehicles or people in their neighborhoods.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Laconia police at 524-5252 or the Greater Laconia Area Crime Line at 524-1717.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Kingston man sentenced for sexually assaulting boy - 0
- Lancaster man, 24, indicted in alleged fight with police - 0
- Rochester woman arrested for alleged underage party - 0
- Jailed Danville man convicted for impersonating public defender - 0
- Nashua neighborhood shaken by elderly couple's murder - 0
- NH man killed ex-wife's husband, self, Vermont police say - 0
- Recent 'Fugitive of the Week' Michelle Smith captured in Nashua - 1
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 1
- NH man to be tried in $13 million mortgage fraud scheme - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 23
- Hellickson, Rays handcuff Red Sox - 0
- Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air - 0
- Fisher Cats drop second straight - 0
- Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez - 0
- Central High student says he was knocked unconscious; police investigate racial motive - 0
- New Hampshire Religion News in Brief - 0
- Queen City community to celebrate U.N. World Refugee Day today - 0
- Bethlehem Hebrew Congregation’s 93rd season has something for everyone - 0
Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air
Manipulating NH: Bloomberg and the terrorist
Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez
Goffstown officials want new Exit 7 on I-293
Tax credit math: Who owns your money?
Drones and privacy: Debate just taking off
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424